Hand poured, 17 oz soy blend candle, in a large bronze mercury glass, topped with a wooden lid (4 x 4.25).
Cotton Creek, sun dried lavender, accented with notes of lilac alongside pine needles and a hint of aloe.
We were inspired by: Fields of cotton blooms smiling at the sun, the creek bed lined with fresh wildflowers ready to be gathered for a bouquet.
Moody, romantic and bohemian. Dressed up yet laid back.
Candle Care & Maintenance
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of candle when it burns down to 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- After you have enjoyed your candle, repurpose your beautiful vessel!