Hand poured, 18 oz soy blend candle, in a large metallic hammer-textured ceramic bowl, in warm gold (4.5 x 3.75).
Bonfire, spicy tones of balsam pine, crackling embers, dried driftwood and a heart of cinnamon citrus.
We were inspired by: Memories of being gathered around a crackling bonfire, sharing stories of our day's journey on the River.
We strongly encourage mixing your metals!
Candle Care & Maintenance
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of candle when it burns down to 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- After you have enjoyed your candle, repurpose your beautiful vessel!