Cotton Creek Single Spanish Oak Candle
The Single Spanish Oak Candle (1 wick)
Approximate burn time is 40 hours
8 ounces | 5” x 5” x2”
Each rustic container is handcrafted, therefore each one will have unique characteristics.
After use, carefully rinse with soap and water to repurpose as a succulent container, a change holder or a desk organizer.
Cotton Creek, sun dried lavender, accented with notes of lilac alongside pine needles and a hint of aloe.
We were inspired by: Fields of cotton blooms smiling at the sun, the creek bed lined with fresh wildflowers ready to be gathered for a bouquet.
Candle Care & Maintenance
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; stop burning when it is down to 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- After you have enjoyed your candle, repurpose your beautiful vessel!