Cotton Creek Triple Spanish Oak Candle
The Triple Spanish Oak Candle (3 wick)
24 ounces | approximate burn time 105 hours
15”x 5”x 2.25” (sizes may vary slightly due to wood variations)
Each rustic container is handcrafted, therefore each one will have unique characteristics.
After use, carefully rinse with soap and water to repurpose as a succulent container, a change holder or a desk organizer.
Cotton Creek, sun dried lavender, accented with notes of lilac alongside pine needles and a hint of aloe.
We were inspired by: Fields of cotton blooms smiling at the sun, the creek bed lined with fresh wildflowers ready to be gathered for a bouquet.
Candle Care & Maintenance
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; stop burning when it is down to 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- After you have enjoyed your candle, repurpose your beautiful vessel!